As we enter May, many studios and programs will be offering an end of the year celebration or recital and one way to celebrate your students is to give them a recital gift. Here are ten ideas for inexpensive gifts to provide to your students:
- Cup - we personalized cups for each of our students with our studio name and filled the cup with candy. Here's the one we used: https://amzn.to/3F5RB7g
- Hair Scrunchie - we added a tag that had a message from the staff at our studio. Here's the scrunchies we used: https://amzn.to/3kzF16M
- Chapstick - we added a personalized tag that told them to smile big! We bought these at the dollar store.
- Pop sockets - when pop sockets were all the rage, we gave each student a pop socket that said "TWIRLER" on it.
- Popsicles - we brought popsicles in coolers to our recital and gave each student a popsicle at the end of the show!
- Tumbler - we personalized these tumblers with the name of our studio and gave one to each student. Here's what we purchased: https://amzn.to/3MNY61p
- Blow Pops - we attached a good luck with a catchy phrase that said, Smile Big and Blow the Audience Away. This was a very inexpensive option.