Here's the steps that we follow for making a baton for you!
1. Cut the shaft. Shafts come in lengths of 49" (which is how we make our super cool fire staff).
2. Once we've cut the shaft then the end can have a rough edge so we smooth that edge down.
3. Set the weight in the baton. Weights help to keep the baton balanced.
4. Put the ball and tip on the shaft.
5. Clean the baton.
6. Put the baton in a bag and put the correct tag on the baton.
Six easy steps to making a baton for you! We <3 making batons for our customers and love seeing pictures of you twirling so don't forget to send us a picture!